this ones definitely crazy but not impossible!

heya all, :bighug:
i bumped onto this website today and i wonder why i didn't come across carzyengineers earlier πŸ˜”......guess its Destiny! As the saying goes, "Better late than never!" i hope this alliance to be a mutually beneficial one. Its really amazing to see how people help each other in every possible way.
My Story-
i was supposed to be graduating this year from a college unheard of, but i dint! ..sob..sob.. 😭 I have a couple of backlogs to clear in dec/jan. Ive had a total of...umm.. lets say 25 backlogs during my entire btech tenure. The reason being that i never studied...never ..ever! all the time i would say that it isn't engineering that interests me....And now when i have my options open for further studies,im choosing Mtech(yeah i knw this sounds crazy! But then "Who wants to be normal? right!"). IIT delhi. πŸ‘Yes, i have big dreams and i plan to make my dream into reality. I feel that if i study , i definitely will be able to make it. I have about an year to prepare and start from the scratch as im obviously not at all clear with the basics..Need your support and advice.How to start about with preparation for gate 2013 (CS)..Do they take into account the no of backlogs etc @ IITs or is the gate score sufficient enough? And theres a twist in the story, I am placed with a reputed IT company and am expecting my joining in jan.I think the chances are pretty high that they are gonna chuck me out as if am unable to submit all my marksheets by then. Either way, i will be working on weekdays.So im thinking of joining a coaching from maybe march onwards(weekend batch)..Please guide me in this crazy mission of mine! πŸ˜€

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi gate2013,

:welcome: to CrazyEngineers.
    I guess CE & You can work together for your GATE-2013 Preparations.
    Prepare a subject-wise monthly action plan and post it on CE-GATE Section. CEans preparing for GATE will approve it.
    Also post all your basic to advanced level queries from the GATE Prep book on that section, so that we can discuss & solve it.

This way you get to spend quality time online.
    Let us know how else can we help you.
  • susannah
    susannah
    hai,i'm preparin for gate 2013(cs) too..i wanna knw whether the gateforum distant learning program is any good,or shud i go for their classroom coachin(which i'm not sure,i'll be able to attend every class coz i'm in my final year and hav project works to do plus their coachin centre is 2hrs away from my home).i think i know the basic concepts of cs well.i bought a gk publications book,which is no good!!..i'm lookin for a book that has many problems and has detailed solutions for it.i'm really confused!!! if i buy this materials and if have doubts i'll not be able to clear it!! In the book i bought,many answers are confusing me!!! i can't ask my teachers coz they wont help!!!

i'm really confused!! plz plz help!!
    thankyou.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WElcome to CE, friend πŸ˜€ We've a section dedicated to PG exams.

People do love CrazyEngineers. Check out what CEans say about CE: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice to see you on community. Have a nice time here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai Folks, CE is a place packed with thinkers. I'm sure some of you must have tried creating new words. Why don't we all try and add new words to...
Hi guys.. what's up??? πŸ˜› I have few queries guys.. hope you all help me.. 1) How to fetch call for PI/GD..?? Means they will check only CAT score or...
hello everybody, first of all let you know that recently nokia intelligent mobile packet core solution has been selected by five mobile operator in india.that is bharti airtel,datacom ,tata cellular,tata...
Good Day, Just want to ask some opinions from anyone that is well-versed in this topic. Currently, what is the most demanding/ popular topics (exp:Acid Gas Treatment, etc.) for Hysys...
i want coupling based metrics for measuring the quality of software project ms word documents