This motorcycle riding robot will blow your mind

What you saw in movies like Terminator is now coming to reality. Well, not the human killing robots; but at least the robots that can challenge humans in motorcycle racing! Yeah - Yamaha engineering team has developed a robot that can ride a motorcycle like a professional motoracer. Here's a video-

The Yamaha MotoBot may begin competing in the motorcycle racing in coming months and I'm sure it will win all the competitions hands down. In my opinion, this is the point in time where robots will begin showing human their place in the Universe.

Does this excite you or scare you?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    From the Japanese part of the title - The video is dedicated to Valentino Rossi, the Italian motorcycle racer who is a multiple MotoGP World Champion.
    Mind = Blown!
    A lot of people are saying that they should've instead made the bike self-riding. But I think this is WAY MORE COOL.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Making it self riding is no brainer and I expect this to making to real racing competition as early as 2020. Honda, Yamaha's rival in two wheeler segment has already built ASIMO which know how to balance itself and balancing a motorcycle won't be too hard a challenge for them.

I'm worried!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OPPO Electronics, the Chinese Smartphone maker, has revealed a new smartphone for its Indian market with 'Oppo Neo 7' a new 5-inch smartphone running ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1...
The new BSNL portal portal.bsnl.in looks very promising but I'm unable to login to it using my old username and password. I tried creating a new account to see if...
Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector . I want to make career in networking what should i do ?
Being promoted with the catch line 'India in Nayi Umeed', the all new unisex scooter Hero Duet has finally arrived. Available in six beautiful color options - Candy Red, Pearl...
We've a Nikon D5300 DSRL with the kit lens (AF-S NIKKOR 18-55 mm) and that does an impressive job of clicking general photos - indoor and outdoor. It's due for...