This chart shows every major technological innovation in the last 150 years

The last 150 years have seen the most remarkable advancement of technology in history. Electric lighting, cars, plastic, the telephone, and television are all less than 150 years old, while newer innovations such as the internet have spurred ever more rapid societal development.
This chart shows every major technological innovation in the last 150 years - and how they have changed the way we work | Business Insider India

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: “Everyone in this country should learn to program a computer, because it teaches you to think.” — Steve Jobs You probably also wondered what does it mean, exactly, to...
Want to install a portable dust suction equipment,can any one suggest the speed of the motor required for sucking the dust. Dust is fine lime powder. The capacity of silo...
I'm super new to Elasticsearch and have been finding my way to make search work for the upcoming version of CrazyEngineers. I wish to know from our fellow CEans who've...
We all know there's no easy way to get a job in electrical field, that too in a developing country like India. Let us discuss on valuable experiences and suggestions...
Beguiling, baffling or both—that’s blockchain. To clarify blockchain for the benefit of companies and other organizations, as well as engineers and managers, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)...