Branch Unspecified
15 Jan 2009
Congratulations everyone.
kamskans

kamskans

Branch Unspecified
15 Jan 2009
Congratulations everyone 😀
And how do we get those "Proud to be a crazy engineer" badge all of you have in your blogs?
Ashraf HZ

Ashraf HZ

Communications
15 Jan 2009
Darn, 30k! We have finally reached it 😀
kamskans
And how do we get those "Proud to be a crazy engineer" badge all of you have in your blogs?
Have a look here:
https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/6906-ce-badges-your-blog-website.html

😀 Nice blog by the way!
Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya

Electronics and Communication
15 Jan 2009
Congrats to CE for 30K figure.
shalini_goel14

shalini_goel14

Branch Unspecified
15 Jan 2009
Congrats to all 😁.Looks like CE got some lucky penny sort of thing. 😀
Lock-Os

Lock-Os

Branch Unspecified
15 Jan 2009
Wow... Let's keep up the work.
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
16 Jan 2009
Congratulations guys !
😀
Differential

Differential

Branch Unspecified
16 Jan 2009
seems wordpress is not working properly these days. I have been trying to add CE Badges to my blog, but facing problem ! Today when I clicked on "Edit" button text widget, it was disappearing. After many tries I was successful to do that but it wasn't displayed on blog page. Wordpress sucks. :sad:
mayurpathak

mayurpathak

Branch Unspecified
16 Jan 2009
30000! 😁Yay!

@differential: Ah well it might not be because of wordpress. Some times it is because of the browser or your internet settings. I have found my blog behaving differently on Firefox and IE
16 Jan 2009
Differential
seems wordpress is not working properly these days. I have been trying to add CE Badges to my blog, but facing problem ! Today when I clicked on "Edit" button text widget, it was disappearing. After many tries I was successful to do that but it wasn't displayed on blog page. Wordpress sucks. :sad:
Works fine for me in text widget of wordpress. However, I have my own installation of wordpress. No idea about wordpress.com 😀
charumathi

charumathi

Branch Unspecified
16 Jan 2009
congratulations friends!!!

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.