Third Year Mini Project: Android Phone Controlled RC Car

Third year CS engineering students can take up this project if you think it's not done by your seniors 😉 . Develop an android phone controlled RC car. The project involves -

1. Coding of Android App to offer visual controls.
2. Setting up bluetooth modules to receive signals from the phone.

I believe it would be a nice project to do. What say you?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to do some interesting projects in instrumentation field..can you give me your ideas?
Lecture on Design for strength from Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow...
Design of Machine Elements - I (V & W) Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. B Maiti, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and...
Explore the topic of Design of Cylinders & Pressure Vessels via this Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to...
Lecture on Design Of Machine Elements-I by Prof. G. Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical Engineering,IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions and discuss the thread with fellow mechanical engineers.