Third year mechanical engineering project ideas

hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    swaroop2003
    hi , i am doing third year mechanical. there is a mini project this year... so anyone can help me out with ideas😕
    Swaroop, selection of project idea would depend on your interest, skill & experience in working on projects. I'd suggest that you come up with your idea and seek help from CEans on how to go about executing your ideas.

I like the 'Mechanical Burglar Alarm' idea that you posted in mechanical engineering section. Why don't you work on it?
  • Miss Mechanimal
    Miss Mechanimal
    hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
    wil b grateful..thanx..
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Miss Mechanimal
    hi..m in mechanical 3rd year..but our faculty members hav asked us to submit our final year project titles dis sem itself..i n my grp hav thot of sum topics.. bt can u guys help me wid sum too..??
    wil b grateful..thanx..
    Hi miss mechanimal,

Your username is too good.😉

1. Don't use sms text in your posts ok. Be careful next time. 😀
    2. Share your project thoughts with us first.I am sure your ideas will be enough good to make. Definitely, you will not need any more ideas from us.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Miss Mechanimal
    wil b grateful..thanx..

Hi and welcome to the forum! There are lot of project ideas already discussed here. Please search the forum!

Let us know what you think.
  • tanuj12321
    tanuj12321
    Please!! can i know where in Pune OR Mumbai can i buy the third year mechanical diploma projects ???
  • hemantkshetty
    hemantkshetty
    Re: Fourth year mechanical engineering project ideas

Hi, I am planning the analysis of Turbine Blades (its variation in temperature and its effects on strength of blades and ways to measure its temperature).
    Can anyone help mw out with this???????
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    its temperature you can under stand by analysing inflow and outflow of fluid and the power
  • jeban
    jeban
    Miss Mechanimal
    wil b grateful..thanx..
    please make us a favour

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is it possible to design a simple household burglar alaram in mechanical...... if possible how?😕
hi ppl im a mechanical engineer.( studying ) my interests r in the field of mechatronics / robotics.. need some help & guidance 2 make a career out of it....
You have won Key chains You have won T Shirts But have you ever won Hard Cash? 😁 India’s first Social Messenger - presents “Student Brand Ambassador Program” for...
hey guys can anyone help me out here with this meter problem im getting?? i have a digital electricity meter ,now there is a port on the front of the...
mat lab code for multiple signal representation in ofdm peak to avg power reduction