Thesis Proposal for ECE graduating students. - give me some suggestions? plssss..

Sir/Madam engineers I needed your suggestion, ideas or proposal for our thesis this year..
Hoping for your kindness,.. hope you help me to make a topic 😀

Replies

• Louie Lopez
    Louie Lopez
    Sir/Madam engineers I needed your suggestion, ideas or proposal for our thesis this year..
    Hoping for your kindness,.. hope you help me to make a topic.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone !! I am in 7th sem of btech ECE .I am trying to find some innovative topics for my project. From my side I have been thinking about...
Respected sir Iam a first year btech ECE student .for the tech fest going to be held at our college the focus theme is energy technologies.after searching it had been...
A team of researchers from MIT, University of Georgia and Max Planck Institute for Informatics is trying to make eye gesture control feasible in mobile devices. They are crowdsourcing the...
Hello everyone!! I'm Ritika and I'm in the 7th sem of btech ECE. Now the topic of my concern is career. And I really need guidance. People say that I...
Researchers at MIT have come up with a fluorescent gel based sensor that responds to external stimuli by changing its color. If it is heated, shaken, exposed to acid action...