Thermodynamics of Reacting System-I- Video lecture

This video lecture on Thermodynamics of Reacting System : Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur.

Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in this discussion thread -

Replies

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Thermodynamics of Reacting System-II

• Chitti
    Chitti
    Thermodynamics of Reacting System-III

[video=youtube;KL45E9FnKLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL45E9FnKLk&feature=player_profilepage[/video]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Thermodynamics of Multi Component System. Lecture Series on Basic Thermodynamics by Prof.S.K. Som, Department of Mechanical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur. Feel free to ask questions, doubts and contribute your ideas in...
1.Google +, users can create their own +Circles, where they can share contents and posts to limited friends. The members in this group, for example colleagues, office staff, college mates...
hi guys. A very happy news was that ,on 15th july 2011, INDIA SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHED PSLV-C17/GSAT-12 satellite with 12 extended C-BAND TRANSPONDER from sriharikota, Bangalore. 👍 i'm very happy about...
I am looking for a new interesting topic to make as my project in LABVIEW, will anyone who has ideas, then please help me regarding the same. 😔 I am...
First watch this video. The video tell us about how a typical production system works and how does it affects us. This will explain you a lot. And yeah do...