Thermal Expansion Problem

I posted this homework problem on PhysicsForums. I don't want to retype all my work, and unfortunately this forum doesn't support LaTeX anyhow, so here is the link to the problem: #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

I have shown all my work. All I need is a confirmation as to whether or not I'm correct.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr.S.Srinath Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIIT Bangalore explained the Concept of Constraints and Triggers in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your ideas...
Prof.D. Janakiram, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Madras explained the Concept of Transaction Processing Concepts in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute your...
Prof.D. Janakiram, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Madras explained the Concepts of Transaction Processing and Database Manager in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Prof. D. Janakiram, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Madras explained the Concepts of Foundation for Concurrency Control in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and...
Prof. D. Janakiram, Department of Computer Science and Engineering ,IIT Madras explained the Concepts of Distributed Transaction Models in Database Management Systems. Feel free to ask your questions and contribute...