Thermal analysis of solar radiation

Can any one tell me how I can do the thermal analysis of solar radiation concentrated by a magnifying glass and falling on a metal plate?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    Could you elucidate as to what exactly do you mean by thermal analysis?? You want to analyse the constituent rays?? or the effect it has on the metal plate?? or have I misunderstood??
  • n4nirave
    n4nirave
    thermal analysis means how much energy is being captured by the lens how much is being transmitted through the lens how much falls on the plate and how much temperature can be obtained by what size of lens at point of concentration. ref. remember we burn cotton or cloth with help of magnifying convex lens? the same act but for heating a black metal plate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My Acer Laptop 4763z series just turned 3 and it coincided with Acer turning 10. Kind of feel lucky. Anyone celebrating their laptop anniversary.😁
Please give me the brife details about wireless sensor network........
I am a fresher, I've finished Computer science engineering in 2009. Now since there are several paths like Javaprogrammer, DotNet programmer, Oracle, DBA, Networking, VC++, C# and much more, I...
“What Are Your Main Worries About Your Future?” Slough, 16th September 2009: Findings from the [1]Realtime Generation Survey 2009 are published today, revealing the education and career choices, expectations and...
how ar you for all, i have chosen the field of my FYP which is SCADA System . now , can anyone give me an idea on which part is...