There is something wrong - You've felt it your entire life

When you look at what surrounds you, you will agree that you've felt it your entire life that there is something wrong. Something terribly wrong. You just didn't know what it is.

You will believe that the mainstream media increasingly practices self-censorship, and that it ignores many opinions and historical events. With the media distorting or ignoring information, it's often very hard to get an accurate picture of a problem, even while watching the news.

So, watch this and say what you feel -

Replies

• Oceanliner
    Oceanliner
    Not the most well made video I've seen but the topic is interesting. I think most intellectual individuals agree with the idea that something is wrong with how we use our planet. Still much of the effort in media, and amongst green opinion makers, focus on pointing out the problem while not giving any suggestions for solutions. If a person behaves in that way all the time he/she will be called a pessimist and will mostly be ignored. Sadly I think that environmentalism suffers the same fate because its focus on problems and not solutions.

My solution to this problem 😀 is that more effort is made in videos and blogs laying out problems while also suggesting solutions or actions that the reader might take if they agree with the described problem. Here I might suggest you to check out a book called the "ecology of commerce" which aims to describe ways to use the power of the free or regulated market to protect the environment.
  • Oceanliner
    Oceanliner
    dubblepost.. crazyphone 😀
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    It's wrong but they still do that.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi I am Sandeep Gupta. I am pusuing my B.Tech Last Sem. in cs from Singhania university, rajasthan. Along with I done JAVA TECHNOLOGY course from NIIT. Now days, I...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently announced that he does not have a fixed line internet connection at his home in California. Wozniak carries three phones with him wherever he goes....
Kaspersky CTO Nikolai Grebennikov has mentioned that the Apple's operating system, OSX is 'really vulnerable' to attacks and claimed that Apple has invited the security company to help them enhance...
The morse test is a test conducted to determine the power developed in each cylinder in a multicylinder ic engine. first the the power developed by all the cylinders together...
Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Structural, Computer ... are all just labels that an engineer gets after graduating as an engineer. But in fact, an engineer is just an engineer capable of...