THEME FOR OUR IT CUP more on IT related trends

Hi good day, Im from Philippines and I would like to ask a simple help from you guys.

We will be having our yearly IT CuP event for kids and I really cant decide which topics and THeme I prefer this year.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello and welcome to CrazyEngineers, #-Link-Snipped-# . Could you tell us some more information about the IT CuP? What have been the themes in the past for the event?
  • Marjell
    Marjell
    Our ITCUP is our yearly event that we do with students from different year level and different schools. Last Year our the has been "DigiNation" Extended Exploration of Expanded Realities. SO this time I really cant think of something..
  • Marjell
    Marjell
    Can you do something about it???? i really cant think of something ee

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: About the webinar A challenge in 3D printing, or additive manufacturing, is the dearth of published third-party data and quality standards and certification, creating anxiety for engineers. While AM...
Is someone stealing my Wi-Fi connection? Someone just sent an email to me asking how can they find out whether there's any unauthorised use of the wireless connection and ways...
How can we get best Online Tutorials or educational videos or youtube videos or OpenCourseWare or mooc for preparation of GATE?
How can we get best Online Tutorials or educational videos or youtube videos or OpenCourseWare or mooc for preparation of IIT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)?