The writer is the engineer of the human soul..

Hiii... I am Sheshendra Guntamukkala completed my engineering in IT field from Nagpur University in 2011, now currently i am seeking for a good job..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sheshendra
    Hiii... I am Sheshendra Guntamukkala completed my engineering in IT field from Nagpur University in 2011, now currently i am seeking for a good job..
    Welcome to CE, Sheshendra. We're happy to have you with us. Tell us more about yourself and how you discovered this website.
  • pikachu1994
    pikachu1994
    hai,welcome

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Beginner for php.i installed it on my system.typed code in notepad.after that wat should i do to run php.
i installed java and set parh.but when i m compiling with javac it is giving an error --could not find run time enviornment ,and java.dll.what should i do any one...
Hello! I've a question for automobile engineers. What exactly is 4x4 and 4x2 type described in vehicle specifications?
hello everyone...can anyone tell me in how many ways can we produce electricity.. eg: by potatoes and by citrus friuts and by garbage waste... i want to know is there...
Hello all, I am ojai, an electronics and electrical engineer from Meerut. I wanted to discuss about - How can i produce electricity in water? Is it possible? Please share...