The watts & voltage of Laser light in computer mouse

hi all CE
Coude anyone tell me what is the wattgae & voltage of laser light in computer mouse??😕😕

Replies

• ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Comon CE
    You don't know it????
    Is it in proper form????
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    It's not a lazer buddy, It's Red LED, with a different wave length than common RED LED's
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    so whais is it's wattage and volts of that LED?
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    I really donno what your ratings are, typically for Red LED it's 1.5V to 2V @ 40mA
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Yes the ratings will be almost same as for general LEDs
  • zorif
    zorif
    its just an LED guys.
    any locally available LED will work.
    *i retrofitted my mouse with Yellow colored LED.and it still works like gem.

iam looking for a small 200mw laser.let me know if you guys have any idea abt it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, I am interested doing my higher studies in Stuttgart, Germany. The basic query I have is that will I be able to get job after my completion of the...
hello... i have this kind of problem. when i boot up my computer, it has a removable disk in my devices and removable storage. what i did was "safely remove...
Hai, I want to develop velocity meter. I want to measure velocity of any moving object. I'm finding of MEMS sensor for velocity.Normal design, using encoder on the tyre but...
Ok basically the 3 of us are from the IT department, not engineering so although we know some basic electronics we've never really worked with microcontrollers before. We are looking...
can u tell me where can i go to attend seminars in india? i also wanted 2 knw where can i join to participate in projects?