The war Between Apple & Samsung

Could the war between Apple and Samsung Seriously Affect Users? What role will it play when look back at the technology industry a few decades from now? What do CEans think about this?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    These kinds of wars over patents and ultimately who won and who lost and then the unending discussion that follow only hampers the technological innovation as a whole and that definitely affects you as user or a customer.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Not really ... and at least not in India. Apple or Don't thing any company patented these things other Micromax would have shut down before opening.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can any one say about what is meant me google wave?
guys according to all of you what do u people think are the best schemes for protection of power systems??cn u give me a idea...if it is in the form...
All the reader are requested to help me in writing 8086 microprocessor programming where the questions are listed below : 1. Multiply AL times BL 2.Load the number F3H into...
hey CEian, if anyone have somple previous year paper of infosys campus entrance exams then plz me out there....?
People really want to know what leads to success. Here's a wonderful TED talk that I came across that talks about 8 secrets of success. I liked the video and...