The updraded black design pack of Range Rover make me sick:

Range Rover the king of SUV's still dominate the world with its karismatic look and bold design.Recently Range Rover had released a special black design pack in India with an upgraded features and a new engine to give more thumping power to the royal car.The new car has the Traffic Sign Recognition, Lane Departure Warning and Perpendicular Park,
and the new Land Rover InControl connectivity system.Along with these features, it also has a good 21" & 22" wheels which look dazling and daring look.These features accompanied by a stunning back seat monitors and all the features wilp be availabe im Vogue,Vogue SE and autobiography models.The range rover is powered by a 4.4-liter SDV8 diesel engine which roars like a lion.It wad used in the previous car of Range Rover named Sport.
So do you think any otger car company out there can heat this long time luxury champion of SUV's?

Also name the best SUV from indian manufacturer with reason behind your favouritism over it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I couldnt get the benefit of overriden methods !! Why overriding is used ? Is it a feature or demerit of java ? Methods declared in any interface need to...
We all knew that the great legends of bikes Kawasaki,Suzuki,yamaha and Ducati.Here are two crazy bikes released from Kawasaki for Indian customers and bike lovers.The monsters to be on Indian...
Hello everyone, I need an 8051 trainer kit. Since I am almost done with the theory, I think it will be good to prepare projects. So can you guys please...
My Mobile-Odin is unfortunately giving me error report & thus I am unable to flash Stock ROM or anyother custom Kernel without using it. Also there is no Linux version...
Most of developers know number of technologies to work with but prefer some specific combination which they like most. As i like to work with the combination of Struts1 +...