The ultimate clash of the Robotic masterminds @ God Speed!!!

The heat, the intensity, the speed, the rush of adrenaline, that culminates into a
mind blowing racing extravaganza is what's in store for you! It is live. And it is action
personified. Get your RC cars down to the track and compete head on with the finest of
racers. Earn yourself a wheel drifting, speed shooting and pulse-raising experience!

All this and even more at the 2013 edition of Kurukshetra!!!

For more details about the event format visit:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It is unusual to think of LED lights as street lights. There are major advantages if they can be used. Their long life allows for their use in somewhat inaccessible...
Studies are made on some really crazy subjects. There is an old saying, 'we're never more than six feet away from a rat'. It is true that most of us...
Quite often an engineer has to shop for supplies. There are myriads of suppliers fighting for market space. Some are long established vendors with old, rather rickety or manual equipment,...
If you're experiencing any issue with logging in, please clear your browser cache (cookies). Everything should work fine if you delete your cookies/cache in the last hour. If you still...
hi friends, i am in new in this forum.... so i am going to introduce me with u all....... I am student of Mechanical engineering(Presently 2nd year) in Lovely professional...