The ultimate BAD AD collection

Okay,

The time has come that we start collecting the worst ads on the Televisions all over the world.

Here's the Youngistan ad which I think adds no value to the users except that they get to watch SRK, DP, RK together ๐Ÿ˜’ . I don't get why this ad is trying to convey [If you think you can, you can?]

Watch this AD on YouTube and comment.

#-Link-Snipped-#

--------------------------------------------------

Here's another AD - Akshay Kumar chasing the Pepsi Bottle ๐Ÿ˜•

[He's made news on the TV that he's the highest paid actor in India]

#-Link-Snipped-#

What's your bad ad?

Replies

• Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Agree with Biggie on the Youngistan Ad!

I do not like the Mind and Body, Heart and Soul ad (Shankar, Ehsan, et al) as well .. well it does have a catchy tune ... but what does that have to do with Visa?? What is the intended message in that ad? Its almost like a Superbowl ad but in India ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Archana Kannouj
    Archana Kannouj
    Good Topic Big K.

And I hate those BINGO Ads...

~Archana
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kidakaka
    Agree with Biggie on the Youngistan Ad!

I do not like the Mind and Body, Heart and Soul ad (Shankar, Ehsan, et al) as well .. well it does have a catchy tune ... but what does that have to do with Visa?? What is the intended message in that ad? Its almost like a Superbowl ad but in India ๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Instead of spending so many bucks on crappy ads, Pepsi should reduce the price of the product ๐Ÿ˜‰

1. How about those MDH ads? The old man's always there! ๐Ÿ˜•

2. Big B's dairy milk chocolate ad (in which his soul enters a girls body). What a crap!
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    pepsi AD Amr diab the most pointless AD I've ever seen

- YouTube
  • gohm
    gohm
    Head On brand ointment

all pharmaceutical ads pushing drugs on people they probably don't need & the long list of side effects they have, many of which are worse than the "illness"

I'll have to watch some tv for a bit to get more ideas, laugh.
  • gohm
    gohm
    He (Kumar) makes more than Amitabh Bachan or Shah Rukh Khan?!

The_Big_K
    Okay,

The time has come that we start collecting the worst ads on the Televisions all over the world.

Here's the Youngistan ad which I think adds no value to the users except that they get to watch SRK, DP, RK together ๐Ÿ˜’ . I don't get why this ad is trying to convey [If you think you can, you can?]

Watch this AD on YouTube and comment.

#-Link-Snipped-#

--------------------------------------------------

Here's another AD - Akshay Kumar chasing the Pepsi Bottle ๐Ÿ˜•

[He's made news on the TV that he's the highest paid actor in India]

#-Link-Snipped-#

What's your bad ad?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey crazy dudes out there..theres a new guy in the block..
Hello every one can any one help to give me CDMA reference tollbox in MATLAB programm please
For all the coders out there, if you want to check out the effect of some piece of code (well, its a spoiler if you like to guess it for...
Hello... just want to say that I like to be here with you!!! ๐Ÿ˜
Could any buddy let me know how to parameterize value by passing from external source file, like excel or text.