The types of turbomachines

blowers, centrifugal fans, and rotary air compressors .

are they the same machine with three different names, or are they three different machines with their own unique functions ?

as for the rotary compressor, it lets out compressed air at high velocity, but with a pressure quite lower when compared to that of reciprocating air-compressors.

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The principle is same the market model varies with specifications. If you are really interested in Turbomachinery, I suggest you read "Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of turbomachinery by S.L Dixon and Cesare Hall. Of course I havent read it, but want to read it soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has acquired the Sparrow mail app. The sparrow mail app is a popular app available on both OSX and iOS. Here's an email from the CEO - Hello, We're...
I found this software while surfing down the latest tech developments. The raptor tool is a Flow chart interpreter, which allows the students to visualize or in other words, compile...
Hi friends, My self my name is Vikas Pawar and I am pursuing Msc IT first sem from LDRP Institute of Technology & Research - Gandhinagar, Here i am for...
First of all, I don't want to call this video as an 'Inspirational Video' that will give you the 'kick' and turn you into an entrepreneur. This video is not...
hello everyone , Iam priyanka presently pursuing my B.Tech IIIrd yr. ECE from rajasthan . I hold interests in reading books , music, net surfing and many more. I am...