The Tech tribe!!

I got invited to this new site called techtribe @ #-Link-Snipped-#.

It sounds really promising but dont know for sure. Here is an extract from IndiaTech news!

#-Link-Snipped-# is the founder and CEO of #-Link-Snipped-#, a software company pioneering the use of social networking for innovation through ideas, networking and mentorship.
techTribe's goal is to enable Indian technology professionals in software and services to connect with like-minded people around the world and collaborate on innovative solutions.
A seasoned entrepreneur, Rohit has been a founding member of successful startups and led marketing, sales, and business development functions at established software companies throughout his 17-year career in enterprise software.
Biggie and other members should take a look at this site if they are interested in Networking in Indias Tech Industry. There are many "outsiders" too giving the site a professional feel.

I am looking into it and will post here whateever interesting I find.

Replies

• xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    why techTribe

techTribe was formed because as professionals in the software and services fields, the founders felt that there was more to their identities than the company they worked for. They were tired of introductions that centered around “Hi, I’m Rohit, and I work for Company X”.
    We’ve all felt that way. There’s more to our identity. There’s the company we work for, but there’s also what we’ve accomplished in life. We rarely get a chance to talk about what we’ve done. We should be promoting our achievements.
    A line from there introduction. I think a lot of us can relate to this!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    xheavenlyx
    I got invited to this new site called techtribe @ #-Link-Snipped-#.

It sounds really promising but dont know for sure. Here is an extract from IndiaTech news!

Biggie and other members should take a look at this site if they are interested in Networking in Indias Tech Industry. There are many "outsiders" too giving the site a professional feel.

I am looking into it and will post here whateever interesting I find.
    xHx, thanks for the link. I do know about TechTribe and I think its a fantastic concept. I did register there, but yet to explore their offerings.

-The Big K-
  • Jerry
    Jerry
    The_Big_K
    xHx, thanks for the link. I already knew about TechTribe and its a fantastic concept. I did register there, but yet to explore their offerings.

-The Big K-
    I too had a look at techtribe but unfortunately, if failed to impress me. Looks like another social networking site to me 😉
  • A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    I already came across this ,

Concept they were trying to cover is fine.'

But Attraction is quit 😔

Ok i will look after it and tell my comments by Today.

Regards,
    -A.SK...
  • crook
    crook
    Biggie, can you move this thread to InFocus section? Looks a bit odd in this section.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all , I have recently faced a new problem, that is if i download any video file(just as .mpeg, .wmv, etc.) from internet, it gets downloaded but i am...
hello everybody This is a nice intiative by you all. I hope this website will b more informative than gud old class lecture. navin
CEans! Today is a special day! Let us celebrate our seniormost CEan's Birthday! Many HaPpy Returns Of The Day, Mr. Bilco! 😁 😁😁😁😁😁 -The Big K-
My in build graphics card with motherboard had having a problem ...may be the driver is corrupted , can i found the driver in internet ??
Can i know how to bypassed the server through a proxy server ???