The Sun Tech Developer Conference 2010

Java developers have to continually keep themselves updated about the latest developments in their field. Here is some good news for Java developers who want to give a boost to their career and stay ahead of others. The Sun Tech Days 2010 conference is going to be held at Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad, India from March 24-25, 2010.

The conference is unique in the sense that developers go through 50+ sessions, and interact with the brightest minds in the industry and learn about cutting-edge technologies, developments and ideas. There would also be hands-on labs and in-depth technology coverage to help developers improve their skills and boost their career.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi,friends...will any one tell me how to control the cursor movement by sensing the eye movement😁
hi iam s final year telecommunication studnet, and i have chose to design my project named "PC To PC LASER COMMUNICATION". but iam unable to get the required material i-e...
will anyone please tell me this administrator password hacking
TechCrunch Report: Twitter Asks Users To Reset Passwords After Possible Phishing Attack Looks like there's a major attack going on to hack Twitter Accounts - Image Credit: TechCrunch
will any one tell me how to delete the registry files from the pc....thank you