The Standard Kilogram is becoming Obese and put on an Ozone diet

One more invariant citadel seems to be crumbling. The standard kilogram is putting on weight albeit a few micrograms. Worry is that the 40 clones now distributed in various countries may also be becoming couch potatoes with different weights. Nutritionists are working out an ozone rich diet to get these errant chunks back in line . But not slimmer than when they started.

#-Link-Snipped-#

[​IMG]

Replies

• lal
    lal
    I yesterday read in the news that putting them in the sun will reduce the weight. Wonder how! Besides how does some thing like that gain mass of its own?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Surface coating. Ozone and sunlight oxidise and remove the coat.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Games designer Jesse Schell points out that, because of the wealth of information now available within seconds, the inherently curious have a tremendous advantage over the non-curious and will eventually...
First, if you haven't, read this! Then, proceed to read the below. Happy new year again!
guys any chances for bang/hyd in 2/3 round i got noida DESD. prefernce was pune,hyd,bang,noida for DESD with 580.......
Does anybody knows how to write a program for geometric Meshing in c/c++/Patran command language.If so please provide me a solution or else suggest some stuffs to get in.
i have been alloted a seat for PG-DITISS course in C DAC-NOIDA center.so i want to know about the placement after completing this course and is it good to take...