The speedometer of two-wheelers.

If you check out the speedometers of motorcycles, it will be observed that that the instrument will have been calibrated so as to indicate a maximum vehicle speed of 180 or 140 km/hr.

now what i want to know is, that can the vehicle really achieve such speeds ?

now the speedometer of my Hero Honda has a similar calibration, and when it is even driven at a speed of 80 km/hr, it feels like as if i am flying a jet, and the vehicle cannot be accelerated beyond this.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I have seen Videos in which a Hunk is driven to its top speed in the red region I think they can be done but not in Chennai City roads but in special tracks
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Hunk has an engine capacity of 150 cc , and perhaps, it is possible for it to achieve such speeds.

what about the lower engine capacity bikes like 100cc ?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj

The first one is a bit clear the second just proves the first one it is possible but you need a more or less flat road to do it
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    I am not sure any 100cc bike can achieve speed of about 120 km/hr.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The Engine is driven to the extreme in such high speeds But seeing many dare devils in action I will never say it is impossible

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I hope all of you are aware of a particular adhesive , under the brand name "fevibond", made by the manufacturers of fevicol. now when, fevibond is applied on thermocol,...
Well this was the last weeks topic as we had lesser participation we are continuing this week as well Now to the topic and happy week end guys
There was a recent attempt to break into my gmail account.😡 My entire blog depends on it. I've changed passwords now, but the goon still appears online from my friend's...
im new n j h ust want to know low about something logic with no possible reson to solve problem like engineering * zero to infinity * lern from th...
Can some body please write a tutorial about marketing with some good examples, like for example, steps about how to market a newly developed library management system software? please also...