The Second Generation MOTO E Features Rumored With Leaked Specs Sheet

This year Motorola Mobility introduced two second generation smartphones in their MOTO line-up. After a flagship MOTO X and budget phone MOTO G, it is time to upgrade the low budget smartphone MOTO E. Motorola is about to launch second generation MOTO E with revamped internal and external specifications. This time MOTO E is stretched a bit in size if we compare it to the its previous one. It will sport a 4.5 inch capacitive touch display with a resolution of 540 X 960. The chipset of this phone is not yet confirmed, but reports suggest that it may feature a Snapdragon 400 or Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz.

moto_e

The MOTO E 2nd generation will give a sweet experience of Android Lollipop out of the box. The design of this phone will be same as that of the predecessor and we will see a 5 megapixel camera without flash slapped on the rear end. There is no word on the secondary camera as of now. Other than that, some sources confirm that this phone will provide LTE connectivity. As MOTO E is a low budget smartphone, there are various competitors it has to deal with such as the Lumia 535, Xiaomi Redmi series as well as the Android One smartphones. Please let us know your views on the new low budget phone through your comments and stay tuned for further updates.

Source: tech.firstpost.com

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the fastest growing mobile devices company in India, Spice mobiles has launched the Stellar MI 520n exclusively on Amazon India. Expanding its Stellar smartphone series, Spice today unveiled...
Russian mobile broadband services provider and smartphone manufacturer, Yota, announced in February of this year that the YotaPhone 2 will go on sale by the end of the year. The...
I'm only looking for success stories - small or big does NOT matter. I believe each one of us has a success story; no matter how big or small. It...
Hello everyone, i have bad academics in diploma and engineering. i have 2 year drop in degree+diploma academic. i recently got a job but i am not paid for my...
Researchers at University of California, Riverside have developed and demonstrated a new rewritable paper that uses ultraviolet light to print text which can be later erased by heat to make...