The Official, Unofficial Blog Of CrazyEngineers

Ever since beginning our journey in 2005 we've had a lot of fun, excitement, moments of success along with ups & downs; all behind the scenes. As of writing this post; we're just a 3 people team working full-time out of our small office at Nagpur, which we call our 'Global Headquarters'. Though small in size, the fun we have here is unending. We've always wanted to share it all with with you, and finally found a way to do it. We're pleased to announce the official, yet unofficial blog of CrazyEngineers.

We'd be writing short blog posts and share everything we experience with you in this section. Our aim is to make you a part of CrazyEngineers journey and walk with us in our journey.

We hope you will enjoy reading it.

Replies

• Suhel Inamdar
    Suhel Inamdar
    ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our aim is to make you a part of CrazyEngineers journey and walk with us in our journey.
    We hope you will enjoy reading it.
    What is the estimated Time of Departure?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're looking to write the first post tomorrow. Just returned from VNIT Consortium 2014; had a chance to met one of our old CEan.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As of writing this post; we're just a 3 people team working full-time out of our small office at Nagpur, which we call our 'Global Headquarters'.
    Who are the two other people? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anoop Mathew
    Who are the two other people? ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜
    @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# are the two other people. Shrikant is currently looking after event partnerships with various college events and organisations.
  • pratz016
    pratz016
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    waiting for the first post...
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaun gali gayo blogu...bathade koi?

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're looking to write the first post tomorrow. Just returned from VNIT Consortium 2014; had a chance to met one of our old CEan.
    Who? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Issue
    Who? ๐Ÿ˜€
    We met @#-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Do I know him? What is his real name? You can PM me ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    @#-Link-Snipped-# ,
    great idea to express more on the experience with all ceans.if i hadn't missed please post the blog name.
    what kind of post we can expect!!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# May be not. His first name is Sandeep. @#-Link-Snipped-# There's no name. You people can suggest one. ๐Ÿ˜€

I will soon post a photograph of how our office looks like when no one is around.
    @#-Link-Snipped-# ,
    I like to suggest a name like this "insidecrazyminds".Waiting for the first look of the blog and office aka headquarters of CE. I am waiting friends.Bring it on!!!!!!!!!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a click from a weekend afternoon -

IMG-20131210-WA0001
    Ankita Katdare
    Here's a click from a weekend afternoon -

IMG-20131210-WA0001
    Great atmosphere Sis.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...spot the talent.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    too much formalities taken into account I am guessing AKD's own choosing
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Craziness is in the work, not the workplace. ๐Ÿ˜
    If you know what I mean.

As we expand the team, the office space shall become more non-management kind.๐Ÿ˜˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In this we can clean, it means we can delete all unwanted items as well as we can get more space of that disk(C Disk).. Steps are as Follow:- 1....
Here's a short guide on how to opt out of email via Google+ - the latest feature announced by Google that allows anyone in your circles to send emails to...
How i can submit small talk articles on this website????
HI, i am just thinking is there any difference between these two or both are one and the same........and go to gather are they both linked to each other or...
Some Keyboard Short-cuts:- 1] SHIFT+DELETE:- Delete selected item permanently without placing the item in the Recycle Bin. 2] F3:- Search for a file or folder. 3] ALT+ENTER:- View properties for...