The NEXT Generation Cisco Firewalls

Cisco has rolled out a new generation of firewalls: FIREPOWERS popularly known as "Cisco Firepowers". Firepower is gaining the market with the best features of NGFW. Cisco uses both images of ASA and NGFW with various features.

The Cisco Firepower 2100 Series is the new firepower series available in tow models:
  1. CISCO FIREPOWER with ASA image.
  2. CISCO FIREWER with NGFW image.
Cisco Firepower 2100 with NGFW image ( Next Generation Firewall) having Application visibility inbuilt and have three other licensing which will provide you the features of NGIPS ( Cisco Next-Generation Intrusion Prevention System) , AMP ( Advance Malware Protection) , Content filtering ( URL filtering ).

Link: www.cisco.com

More details at: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's a list of top scorers of the Game of Thrones Quiz. We hope you enjoyed playing. We've got a mega quiz coming up and you'll be notified. There will...
Hi, my name is Will, and I live in Bali, Indonesia. After 10 years of not practicing what I studied, I went straight to converting own's logistics center/complex from an...
Hi, this is my first post. I recently took over a project where I get to convert an old factory (basic steel frame) into a modern warehouse building, while expanding...
Hey I want to have do some web application or website like cms ones which uses database in php what can I do which is something creative and uses machine...
Ambrane, better known as producer of portable power banks and mobile embellishments, has recently unveiled its new smartwatch ASW-11 at a price tag of Rs 1,999 in India. The smartwatch...