The New Structure

Hi all CEans! ๐Ÿ˜€

The forums have been restructured! We are now back, up & running! Everything went smooth and this time I didn't meddle with the database ๐Ÿ˜

The restructuring process took approx. 45 minutes & the forum downtime was around 1 hour. We are now more organized & better shaped. Have a look at various sections to explore the new structure.

Let me thank all who helped me deciding the new structure.
Dionysus - thanks for suggestions ๐Ÿ˜€ , pradypop - thanks for the sub-forums idea , rick - you are really crazy dude! [โ€‹IMG] , Swati - "Debater's Heaven" idea was completely hers , crazyboy - thanks for your inputs and suggestions about the "Test Hub" ... we'll work together to make it better.

We aren't 100% done yet! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I'll keep on making changes to the forums as you demand. So let your crazy brains explode & brace yourself for lot of action on CE forums!

-The Big K-

Replies

• Jerry
    Jerry
    Loved it

Nice !

Probably you should add more sub forums under technical discussions. I haven't been around since past few days. I don't see any changes in test hub. Let me see if I can add something there ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • rick
    rick
    rick - you are really crazy dude! [โ€‹IMG]
    why do you think I'm here? ๐Ÿ˜

The downtime didn't matter to me anyway ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Thanks for considering my suggestion ๐Ÿ˜ and I'm glad to see the growth. Last time I visited, we had a little over 200 people.

Having a great time here :dance:

rick

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I would like to know weather anyone has implemented I2C in software in smaller chips like Atmel AT89C51, which doesn't have the port. Could you share the details with hardware...
Hi friends, Am posting some useful Testing Questions and there Answers. It hardly takes few hours to learn about Testing . This will certainly help you in developing your skills...
I'm HapPy to announce the latest addition on forum! - "Today's Birthdays" ๐Ÿ˜ Do not forget to update your profile with your birthday. Here's how to do it - Click...
Hey Guys! Saw "Rang De Basanti" last weekend. ๐Ÿ˜ Yet another Amir Khan starrer. The plus point of the film is the story and the message it wants to convey....
Yet another trillion dollar question! Firefox or IE 7! Let's try to compare both the browser covering techincal/ethical/moral ( ๐Ÿ˜ ) aspects of using any of these browsers. I've been...