The New CE icon !

Friends!

Did you check out your Browser's address bar? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice the 'CE' icon ๐Ÿ˜ ! Its called 'Favicon'. I hope you like it.

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Friends!

Did you check out your Browser's address bar? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Notice the 'CE' icon ๐Ÿ˜ ! Its called 'Favicon'. I hope you like it.

-The Big K-
    hey biggi...
    where is it??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Try this : -

Guys,

Many of you are facing the problem with the 'CE' icon appearing in your browser bars. Try the following
    1. Delete all current favorites to CrazyEngineeres.
    2. Clear your History and Cache files.
    3. Clear your Recycle Bin.
    4. Restart (reboot) your PC.
    5. Bookmark CrazyEngineers
    The Favicon should now appear in your browser ๐Ÿ˜€

If you didn't get what I'm talking about, check the following screenshot. That's how my FireFox shows it ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    is it working for you?

Do let me know if you all see the 'CE' icon in browser address bar (refer the screenshot attached in my earlier post).

If you have questions, post them here. I'll be glad to help you out

-The Big K-
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Do let me know if you all see the 'CE' icon in browser address bar (refer the screenshot attached in my earlier post).

If you have questions, post them here. I'll be glad to help you out

-The Big K-
    Demand for a logo...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sure .. but wait

It always takes longer than you expect ๐Ÿ˜•
    Murphy said that couple of years back and I agree with him .

Now, the Logo will come. But it will have to wait. We gotta find a Crazy graphic designer who'll charge us less or we'll have to wait for a graphically-oriented-CEan do design one for us.

But its going to take some time for sure ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
    p.s: Do drop in your logo ideas in 'CE logo' thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone We have a thread for guitar,novels,piano etc etc....but why don't we have the thread for internet??....i think thats the reason y we are here...So i just thought of...
So you demanded it ! ๐Ÿ˜€ Check out the bottom of our forums for the AJAX enabled shoutbox ๐Ÿ˜. Now you can chat with the CEans in real time. The...
CE-Finance is 'CrazyEngineers-Finance'. The most important education for anyone to survive in the world is the 'Financial Education'. Unfortunately, a majority of us never had a chance to learn about...
CEans ! Finally, we have the 'CE-Finance' section! ๐Ÿ˜ Since most of us are of the opinion that sub-sections should not be removed, the CE-Finance becomes a part of 'General...
I have been waiting since long to start this thread. I want to know if anyone among is is trading on Ebay? I heard that its a very nice way...