The Mozilla Story Video - How Mozilla shaped the web we know today.

This video tells the story of how Mozilla helped shape the web we know today -- and how we're going beyond Firefox to do even more.

Awesome video! Must watch everyone. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    sometimes, i wonder how they are running such a organisation without any profits๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    K!r@nS!ngu
    sometimes, i wonder how they are running such a organisation without any profits๐Ÿ˜›
    They don't make profits, but all engineers do take salary.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    They are very much run by the donations from Mozilla! ๐Ÿ˜€ Guys, they are one of those who decides and designs WWW! ๐Ÿ˜€ WHATWG Group! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Praveen-Kumar
    They are very much run by the donations from Mozilla! ๐Ÿ˜€ Guys, they are one of those who decides and designs WWW! ๐Ÿ˜€ WHATWG Group! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Mozilla makes money from Google advertisements through their inbuilt search feature. Google shares a percentage of profits they make from searches made from FF inbuilt search engine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Everyone knows that the traditional media like Television, Magazines & Newspapers are no longer independent. The traditional media is controlled by the rulers and the corporations that buy advertisements on...
Chinese Meizu has revealed the MX phone and confirmed the launch on January 1, 2012. The approximate cost of the phone would be $470. The specs include 4" 960 x...
hi all
Company Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Website www.tcs.com Eligibility BE / BTech / ME / MTech / MSc / MCA Experience Freshers Location Across India Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). Job Role:...
I think it had to happen. With the recent flooding of deals-based websites in the Indian eCommerce scene; lot of startup companies are finding it difficult to sustain their businesses....