the most vital query , how to land a nice summer internship

I m a student of 3rd year ECE , and like all others , i do have the same query how to get a decent summer internship.
Do i need to have contacts in the concerned company ?
would mailing HR execs help?they generally don't reply to such mails
and what exactly the procedure .
I know i,m complicating things a bit , i m basically based in pantnagar near nainital ,uttarakhand and a internship opportunity in delhi or NCR would be welcome infact anywhere in north India would be great .
but how do i start looking , i,ve tried searching on net but that wasn,t quite fruitful.
i would be highly thankful if anybody can provide some guidance.

Replies

• night crawler
    night crawler
    anybody who could help!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • night crawler
    night crawler
    anybody alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This thread got burried!

The suggested method is to write a nice mail to the HR executives of the companies. Usually they will respond.

The second advised method is to get in touch with your college alumni and ask them for help. That's the best way to go about applying for summer internships. For company specific information from any geography, your college seniors can help. Alternatively, if CEans reading this thread can help - please post our friend! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

which electronic device/gadget/appliance acts as a purely capacitive load?? normally most loads practically existing are close to pure inductances or pure resistances... can anyone please give some examples of purely...
Find the number consisting of 9 digits in which each of the digits from 1 to 9 appears only once. This number should satisfy the following requirements: a). The number...
Hi to all can anyone sujeest me some e-book for java specially for beginieers with compleate referrences . Post Rule 1 . Do not use SMS language. 2 .Please also...
Hi every body...how are you doing? I was wondering if we can compare two analog signals using PIC microcontroller like two small 1second sound waves?PIC18 has its own internal ADC...assume...
I am Mahesh and currently I am doing my 2nd year Btech in Mechanical Engi. from NIT Nagpur. I want to do a Summer Training in some place like Pune...