The Knovel University Challenge - Deadline midnight 1st Dec. 2011

This came to my knowledge just now. Still time left for any who want to attept the challenge:
Thousands of Engineering Students Take the Knovel University Challenge

#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Sir, I really don't get it. Answering the three questions I think will only make us qualified for the contest isn't it?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Rules say -

The Prizes will be awarded to entrants in the US, Canada, Asia, Eastern Europe, Western Europe and all other regions. All winners must present correct answers to 3 quiz questions. All universities, domestic and international, are eligible to participate and win. No purchase is necessary; all questions can be answered with access to current trial and annual subscriptions. For entries to be valid, and to qualify for prizes, students must use Knovel to answer the questions.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Registered for Knovel. took me 5 questions to answer 3 corectly though ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Issue
    Registered for Knovel. took me 5 questions to answer 3 corectly though ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Read this people. #-Link-Snipped-#

@ Biggie: Bring the edit option at the earliest. I want it badly.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, Now, I have some e-books for (Civil, Bridge, Geo-technical, Coastal, etc) Engineering. Anybody who want to get it, please contact to me by email, I will send for...
Lectures in Prestressed Concrete Structures [URL="https://adf.ly/3Wn4G"][B]https://www.mediafire.com/?4h505kw75rh9mc[/B][/URL] Mediafire unlock password: nhawe
I guess all of you have heard of the term INTERNET CENSORSHIP or more infamously the Chinese Firewall. Recently I have been seeing a lot of cases of abuses done...
The 9th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 10 CE Coins] Year was 1963. 4 youngsters had booked some rooms in a hotel. The...
While waiting for today's CE grand quiz question - reloading, and reloading - I wrote a python script to automate the process ๐Ÿ˜‰ Here is it: [COLOR=#808080]#!/usr/bin/env python # Check...