The Imitation Game | Movie Trailer - Benedict Cumberbatch Leads In Alan Turing's Biographical

A movie on the cryptanalyst who deciphered German Nazi's Enigma Code during WWII has got the best actors in one place! Alan Turing shall be lived on-screen by the brilliant Benedict Cumberbatch, while Keira Knightley plays his associate Joan Clarke. Apart from the star-cast, what stands out in the trailer is the aesthetics! Such beauty. The production designer deserves a salut.

the-imitation-game-trailer

Based on the biography Alan Turing: The Enigma by Andrew Hodges, the film, an obvious Oscar candidate, is coming out in November.

Watch the trailer here:

Excited, you ask? 😁 Pretty much a yes!

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Same Sherlock look !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Alan Turing's story needed to go on the big screen. Everyone CS should go watch I think! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Micromax has launched a brand new 32 inch LED TV in India as an addition to its portfolio which has two more LED TVs to offer. The Micromax 32T42ECHD is...
how can we manage an automobile without clutch
[HASHTAG]#windows[/HASHTAG] I'm Using windows 7 Home Premium 64bit original Operating system, Sony Make. The problem is, In Programs and Features for every program installed in it will have a uninstall...
hello sir... sir i got my course completion certificate and t.c but i didnot yet recieved my mark sheets and provisional certificate is it nessecary and compulsory to provide provisional...
If you were excited about the handheld NVIDIA Shield gaming console last year, chances are you will be ecstatic learning about NVIDIA’s new Android offering. NVIDIA has announced the SHIELD...