The Ideal Developers Machine!

Hi to all you geeks out there... Is there anything such as an ideal geeks computer or a laptop... keep me posted ;-)

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Well, we are not all geeks out here.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sanias
    Hi to all you geeks out there... Is there anything such as an ideal geeks computer or a laptop... keep me posted ;-)
    Any computer would be an ideal geek's machine. It all depends on the geek, ultimately.
  • komputergeek
    komputergeek
    The_Big_K
    Any computer would be an ideal geek's machine. It all depends on the geek, ultimately.
    Very true .
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    There's some fancy Laptops for people, like acers & some HPs, there's business machines..most of gurus get Dell XPS, but the best usually are the old machines & get modded, no warranty attached & it's free to do whatever with it, trust me the old machines are just lovely & much tougher than the new ones & much fun to rebuild an old laptop you've, like having your own brand.

Macbooks are great but like antique, you'll just like to get it to have it, everybody loves Macbooks.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    EeePC! Mod it to the extreme baby!
  • ritesh_sinha
    ritesh_sinha
    Looking for ideal developer's machine, go for Mac but need to have atleast 60k. here goes the link #-Link-Snipped-# to know more about the offers for university students..
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    The_Big_K
    😀 ... couldn't agree more
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Go for Ubuntu Linux. You will become the King of Cyber world.
  • sanias
    sanias
    so some say mac and some say dell... whats the ideal machine then... hows the mac student offer ? i plan to get a mac myself but any thots on the discount?
  • ritesh_sinha
    ritesh_sinha
    I referred this #-Link-Snipped-# to one of ma frens and she got some good offers. She picked up the new apple macbook pro at a discounted price for students!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

- hello , I have assignment and there is the following question in it Actually I answered some of them but I am not sure I Drew the circuit and...
What do you think about the education style in india?
need help with designing electricity distribution network for a rural area that uses renwable energy as a source of energy. 😁specifically specifications of the cheapest components avaliable on the market
Hello friendz.. I am a B.Tech 2nd year(Computer Science) student..Want to pursue some enrichment course or summer training after 2nd year.. Can somebody help me to sort out the things....😕...
In a recent post, Sarah Lacy posed the question of whether Israel has lost its mojo. It looks like AOL believes the mojo is still very much somewhere in the...