The Hunt for the Golden Pistachio - Angry Birds Branded Game

Rovio created Angry Birds game offers a new level - a fully branded game titled "The Hunt for the Golden Pistachio". You can try the game online on #-Link-Snipped-#. Rovio recently partnered with 20[sup]th[/sup] Century fox to produce a movie. However, the new game seems to be developed for the advertisers. Users will get a cool chance to win $300k Check out this video -

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Whoa!
    Will go in search of the 'The Golden Pistachio' once the basic work here is over. 😒
  • osvaldo5walters
    osvaldo5walters
    Woh! So you can win the prizes with the new #-Link-Snipped-#. I want one, Lol!

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello all, I have a project where i need to do a design analysis on a clock multiplier which uses a PLL. The Fin=20 MHz and has to be Fout=100MHZ-1GHZ....
This thread is in connection to a message sent to me by CEan-mreccentric Hi iishantopre, I have a ques from many days.... Why 2 stroke engines require oil with petrol?...
CEans, If you want to try out features like uploading, quoting, replying, editing features offered by the new platform, please use this thread.
Hi. There is this IIT kharagpur fest I so want to participate. One of the topic for paper presentation is 'Solid state electronics' . What should I do in my...
Hello Here is the Tutorial which guides you to upload the Avatar. 😀 Give it a try and come-up with super cool avatar. 😁 Download:- How to UPLOAD AVATAR.pdf Video...