The Happening - Reviews & Feedback

Friends,

I saw "The Happening" today and was disappointed ๐Ÿ˜ . Probably I expected too much from Manjo Night Shyamalan. ๐Ÿ˜€

The story moves fast and the actors have done a fantastic job. The end, of course is typical "MNS" way, as expected ๐Ÿ˜

What do you say?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Have not seen it, however I also heard it was disappointing
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I plan to watch it, despite getting negative feedback. Will surely write a review if the movie deserves a mention. Keep reading.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

"Basic of parallel port video " must watch for enthusiast lcdinterfacing - Parallel Port
She is a Daughter,a Sister,a Wife,a Daughter-in-law,a Mother.A woman lives all the roles and she is thought to be a perfectionist. An idol of sacrifice, a responsible individual,she is the...
I found this free ebook on the internet about mouth to mouth advertising. I haven't yet read it. In case you're interested in reading this free book onlnie - visit...
Hi CE's, I always had this doubt in my mind that Why Space is so dark?.I used to think that if a small Bulb can lighten a room.Sun can lighten...
CEans, I'm excited to announce the first ever CE Meet @ Pune on 21[sup]st[/sup]June, 2008 ! Venue: CCD (Cafe Coffee Day ๐Ÿ˜ ) , F.C.Road, Pune! ๐Ÿ˜ Time: 3:30 PM...