The Gumblar Virus [Gumblar.cn exploit]

CEans,

A new kind of virus is spreading across the Internet and affecting PHP based websites [Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, vB, PHPBB etc.]. The virus has compromised lots of websites on the Internet and spreading fast.

Exact nature of the virus is still unknown and investigations are on. It's also known that the virus steals FTP credentials from user machines and inserts malicious code in php & .htaccess files on the web-server.

If you have any more information on this virus, please do post it here. Strict no copy-pasting from various internet sources, please

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends i m Michalina smith searching for latest version of samsung mobiles.. i phone store
I've a list of four topics for my upcoming 4th year seminar. I'd like some feedback about these topics. 1. TeraHertz Imaging 2. E-Paper 3. Holographic Versatile Disc (HVD) 4....
hi!! I am working on spectral estimation and need to compare the various techniques.. can anyone help me out!!
Article link: https://www.crazyengineers.com/know-your-cean-kashish0711/ Discuss in this thread 😀
Hi Friends, Today was the result for CET of CDAC in embedded systems and i am getting admission for the AUG 2009 batch at " Hyderabad " But i am...