The Great Y U No Meme Thread

CEans,

Those who have all the free time in the world and want to be creative can head over to Meme Generator and create your funny Y U No Meme. Feel free to upload your Meme in this thread. Remember to select 'Full Image' option after uploading your meme 😀

yunoce

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    👍

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    😳
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
  • circularsquare
    circularsquare
    [​IMG]
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hola CEans 😀 I'm here to present KYVoiCEan of one of the technocrats from our VoiCE group.She is a crazy computer science student who enjoys watching movies,TV series,reading,travelling,playing games. She...
hi redefiners, i need the recent cost of following equipments vicat apparatus IS:4031 concrete mixer pan type balances 1kg,5 kg and 15 kg Thickness and length gauge as per IS...
CAN ANYBODY SUGGEST ME THE WEBSITES FOR FREE DOWN LOADING THE MECHANICAL DESIGN BOOK.
People Looks like NASA contest for create the future contest is on... below is the email content : Dear Vijaya: We are now accepting entries for the 2012 "Create the...
hello I am arun gupta from B.Tech 2012 batch, my branch is (C.S) Any vacancies for b.tech 2012 batch in NCR . plzzzz help me !!!!