View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12764 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 13, 2006

The Google Story!

"The Google Story" - by David A. Vise !

The book tells us everything about Google. How Google founders met, how Google got started ...everything!

A must read for the Google fans ! 😁

-The Big K-
The_Big_K

The book tells us everything about Google. How Google founders met, how Google got started ...everything!

-The Big K-
I am Google Fan...

It seems you too are a big google Fan...

Just a small info... The person who made Google finance is only 22 year old.. He is IIT B pass out...

Name - Navneet Loiwal....(From: Jaipur) (My batchmate😁😁...and see where we are...)
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 14, 2006
crazyboy
I am Google Fan...

Just a small info... The person who made Google finance is only 22 year old.. He is IIT B pass out...

Name - Navneet Loiwal....(From: Jaipur) (My batchmate😁😁...and see where we are...)
Great ! really good to know that ! πŸ˜€

-The Big K-
Neha
Neha • Aug 14, 2006
crazyboy
I am Google Fan...

Thats great and strange too..How does it really feel seeing a batchmate of yours on such height??
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Nov 22, 2006
I'm actually looking forward to a similar book on Yahoo! I think Yahoo! Inc. is a great company and they have done great to the world.

Maybe 'Yahoo! Story' ? πŸ˜‰

-The Big K-
T`u`L`!`P
T`u`L`!`P • Mar 17, 2007
thats great 4 sure....
looking forward to Google's Admin... whats burning there in their minds πŸ˜€
DEP
DEP • Aug 18, 2007
The_Big_K

-The Big K-

hi biggie, could you tell me if this book will be available on net.? i tried finding it out but couldnt.πŸ˜•
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 18, 2007
DEP
hi biggie, could you tell me if this book will be available on net.? i tried finding it out but couldnt.πŸ˜•
Get it from Amazon.com πŸ˜€
Prasad Ajinkya
Prasad Ajinkya • Aug 20, 2007
Try futurebazaar.com and also landmark's site. I think its landmark.in
suyash
suyash • Jan 12, 2008
I was always amazed by the heights that google scaled after the two co founders from Stanford started in 1995...
now with the way they are storming over the internet in every arena possible with numerous aquisitions and all... I feel one day they might become the central knowledge database of all earth and might be one powerful entity to deal with...

if someone wants to read more about google's potential to literally take on the world with open hands, do read, "The Search" - by John Battelle ...

P.S.: Can anyone on CE from nagpur lend me Steve Job's "IWoz"... I am not able to get it anywhere.... !!
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 14, 2008
Suyash,

iWoz is not Steve Jobs'. Its written by Steve Job's partner, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.

I've read "iCon Steve Jobs: The Greatest Second Act in the History of Business" and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in knowing about the start of Apple, Steve Jobs, Wozniak (he's the real man behind Apple computers)

Share this content on your social channels -