The Google Story!

"The Google Story" - by David A. Vise !

The book tells us everything about Google. How Google founders met, how Google got started ...everything!

A must read for the Google fans ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K

The book tells us everything about Google. How Google founders met, how Google got started ...everything!

-The Big K-
    I am Google Fan...

It seems you too are a big google Fan...

Just a small info... The person who made Google finance is only 22 year old.. He is IIT B pass out...

Name - Navneet Loiwal....(From: Jaipur) (My batchmate๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...and see where we are...)
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    crazyboy
    I am Google Fan...

Just a small info... The person who made Google finance is only 22 year old.. He is IIT B pass out...

Name - Navneet Loiwal....(From: Jaipur) (My batchmate๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...and see where we are...)
    Great ! really good to know that ! ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-
  • Neha
    Neha
    crazyboy
    I am Google Fan...

Thats great and strange too..How does it really feel seeing a batchmate of yours on such height??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm actually looking forward to a similar book on Yahoo! I think Yahoo! Inc. is a great company and they have done great to the world.

Maybe 'Yahoo! Story' ? ๐Ÿ˜‰

-The Big K-
  • T`u`L`!`P
    T`u`L`!`P
    thats great 4 sure....
    looking forward to Google's Admin... whats burning there in their minds ๐Ÿ˜€
  • DEP
    DEP
    The_Big_K

-The Big K-

hi biggie, could you tell me if this book will be available on net.? i tried finding it out but couldnt.๐Ÿ˜•
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    DEP
    hi biggie, could you tell me if this book will be available on net.? i tried finding it out but couldnt.๐Ÿ˜•
    Get it from Amazon.com ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Try futurebazaar.com and also landmark's site. I think its landmark.in
  • suyash
    suyash
    I was always amazed by the heights that google scaled after the two co founders from Stanford started in 1995...
    now with the way they are storming over the internet in every arena possible with numerous aquisitions and all... I feel one day they might become the central knowledge database of all earth and might be one powerful entity to deal with...

if someone wants to read more about google's potential to literally take on the world with open hands, do read, "The Search" - by John Battelle ...

P.S.: Can anyone on CE from nagpur lend me Steve Job's "IWoz"... I am not able to get it anywhere.... !!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suyash,

iWoz is not Steve Jobs'. Its written by Steve Job's partner, Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.

I've read "iCon Steve Jobs: The Greatest Second Act in the History of Business" and I'd recommend it to anyone interested in knowing about the start of Apple, Steve Jobs, Wozniak (he's the real man behind Apple computers)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Its really hard to imagine words without vowels. However, I have collected a list of English words without vowels (a,e,i,o,u) *Vowels : a,e,i,o,u
What for << and >> operators are used in C?
Analogies are part of almost every placement paper and GRE tests. So, why not to crack them at CE. Here's first: DRIP:GUSH as A. cry:laugh B.curl:roll C.stream:tributary D.dent:destroy E.bend:angle
hi all hi all! im Rajeshwari 4m hyd.im in my final yr.g8 to b here๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜
Hello CEans! In order to keep our forum neat & clean, the CE-Common Sense Guide version 2.0 has been released. CCS Guide now gets a permanant place on our main...