The GATE Academy Review - Bit of confusion.

Finally got my internet back. Missed CE. ๐Ÿ˜

I wanted to ask if anyone has heard about The Gate Academy? As I am thinking of joining some coaching institute for gate preparations and these people claim to be famous and have faculties from IITs and IISCs. So, are they really famous ? Has someone of you heard about them ?

Thank You. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome back.
    Though I didn't join Gate Academy but whatever I've heard from few of my friends, I can tell you about Gate Academy, Nagpur. It started a couple of years back and gathered some attention just because there are not more than five (famous) institutions for GATE in Nagpur. Just like you, I've also heard that they have faculty from IITs and IISc, but don't know whether this is authentic or not. It managed well till last year, but this year it came out to be fraud. People who used to run so-called Gate Academy suddenly changed the name of institute and GA is (again) newly opened at different location in city. It may not be the same situation in your city but you should contact friends/seniors who've been there at GA before making any final decision. Good luck!
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Thanks Sire. ๐Ÿ˜€

Can you tell me if this is the same logo that your GA used ?logo
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Anand Vardhan
    Thanks Sire. ๐Ÿ˜€

Can you tell me if this is the same logo that your GA used ?logo
    Fortunately or unfortunately, YES!
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Hm. Thanks. I'll check. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anand Vardhan
    Anand Vardhan
    Thank You #-Link-Snipped-# . I am not going for this Gate Academy. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • avii
    avii
    ^don't go to any academy for that matter. All equally suck anyways
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Anand Vardhan
    Thank You #-Link-Snipped-# . I am not going for this Gate Academy. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    Alright! Hope that decision works fine for you! Good luck!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i just want to ask that why usually 32 bit processor or 64 bit processors are commonly available.what is the reason behind it.
Dear Sir, I am from Silicon Institute of Technology. We want to start a Biomedical Research Lab. We have a budget of 2.5Lakh. I need your suggestion for the equipments...
What would most suitable tech items for enterpreneurship. What is the budget required to start a solar lantren or LED lighting buisness.
It's been ~100+ days after Narendra Modi took over the big boss's role in India. The man's been at work and hasn't taken a day off. Just wanted to know...
Hi all, Technovanza 2014, India's leading Technical Festival, in association with Google Developers Group, Mumbai brings to you "Geeklist #hack4good" hackathon against climate change in Mumbai. "Geeklist #hack4good" is an...