The future of displays - PlasticLogic!

CEans,

Say, few years from now, you won't see the paper. PlasticLogic is all set to change the way we think about displays.

Look here -

Home - Plastic Logic

Also look at the following video -

[youtube]Jwld9lGKSz4[/youtube]

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Awesome stuff.

This should be combined with Swype!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Not very difficult. You see, this is REVOLUTION! No other innovation has impressed me so much.

Do you all see the potential in this new technology?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    When will the colour version come out? 😀

Man, 10 years of research!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Cool stuff there Biggie..

This will rock

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here's AD-II in the latest Microsoft-Seinfeld series. - Microsoft says its connecting with billions of people all over the world - [youtube]gBWPf1BWtkw[/youtube]
Hiiiiii!3 cheers to CE for uniting 20K! plz tell me abt virtual writing on screen,where u can make notes,save ur handwritten slides,share'em on net!
Hey...my 3rd semester is about to start and i m being oferd da subject "Fundamental Digital Logic" and "Network Analysis"...!! i requir help regarding da best books nd web links...!!!...
hi frnds, I am final yr student of electrical branch plzzzzzzzzz give me some ideas 4 minor projects.plzzzzzzzzzz answered me as fast as u can.......... ok
Hai, I am a student from India studying B-Tech 3rd year in my favourate Mechanical Department. I am very happy to say that, I am one of the member of...