The Forth Replacement Crossing - Firth of Forth

In 1964 I bought "The World's Great Bridges" by Hubert Shirley Smith. I still have it.
The World's Great Bridges - Hubert Shirley Smith - Google Books
I was fascinated by the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge. Thirty years later I travelled by road from Edinburgh to Dundee and saw the marvel with my own eyes.

The famous railway bridge and the suspension road bridge on which we crossed the waters were thrilling. Now comes the Forth Replacement Crossing, a new cable stayed bridge in the making. I hope I will get a chance to see the trio.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• nobeel
    nobeel
    Hmm thanks for sharing this wonderful post, I really like to your thread.It is quite helpful discussion according to me, thank you so much for the impressive post......

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Galaxy S3 might just launch in May this year and the phone is rumored to have 7 mm thick body. The phone will also have quad-core Exynos CPU and...
Spray a light coat of WD-40 Multi-Use Product inside vehicles' distributors to displace moisture after washing. This will start the engine easier and faster.​ By the way; WD-40 stands for...
Name: Anil Kumar N Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Hyderabad Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Listening Old Songs Which are related to Gantasala and Suseela. Aim in life: I wanna...
Frndzz is this a call letter which we get usually from Infosys ??? Please and check and say ?/ Is this real or fake ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Infosys...
When i was an intermediate i felt like central jail 😭 ,Which means i studied in hostel..that is why a said central jail..Frankly saying i don't have any knowledge about...