The Fear.less magazine

CEans,

My friend Ishita Gupta is the co-founder & editor of this wonderful magazine called "fear.less". I strongly recommend all of you to check out the website:

[FONT="]#-Link-Snipped-#

[/FONT]

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    looks good. Could not read stories though.. will take time out back at home 😀
  • Mangesh6688
    Mangesh6688
    Nice site!
    I have subscribed for the magazines.😎
  • Vega
    Vega
    It's good, inspiring and logical.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone,presently i m working in asp.net.i want to retrive data like move first last add jst like in a form,i have already done gridview list view and form view,if...
I am facing problem in displaying blinking text in HTML.I know we have to use tag For this.But it is not working on Internet Explorer but it is working...
Please suggest me some book for Java script which includes every aspect of this language in detail?
I am sure most of the computer science students must aware of these Problems that are also known as Non Polynomial Problems . Such Problems are those which can not...
I am a 2nd year student of Metallurgy and material science engineering in NIT Jamshedpur.I am looking for summer training in IITs or in NITs this year.Please help me informing...