The drawback of Crazyengineers!

When i search for some particular topic for latest news, i mostly end with older messages which gets me annoyed.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Suresh: Please be specific while providing feedback.
    What do you mean by 'latest news'? Are you searching the forum or blog?
    Give us an example of what you are searching.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh Manickam
    When i search for some particular topic for latest news, i mostly end with older messages which gets me annoyed.
    It would help if you could tell us what search terms you used. Forum is not the place where we share latest news; they are posted on VoiCE: #-Link-Snipped-# which is our tech & engineering blog.

Search is logically based on relevance of the keywords you're searching for. In case you wish to search for the news appeared on the forums in last X days; you can do so through advance search: #-Link-Snipped-#

Forum posts can even be sorted based on time, views & replies. Have you tried that?

PS: Thread moved to site feedback section.
  • Suresh Manickam
    Suresh Manickam
    Thank you for your reply sir. I didn't mean to oppose, but i suggest it would be helpful if the search is more flexible.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh Manickam
    Thank you for your reply sir. I didn't mean to oppose, but i suggest it would be helpful if the search is more flexible.
    Of course you aren't opposing. What we need is a detailed feedback so that we can decide further actions. Your first post gives us no clear information about the problem you're facing.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Thread title and Poll question. 😕 It would be great if you post with full details. 😀
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    I didn't find any drawback till now.....except an error when i had slow internet connection.
    I think admin can close this thread.....
  • Suresh Manickam
    Suresh Manickam
    No, if you close this thread, some people may not be unaware of these possibilities. This thread can help freshers to understand about Crazyengineers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Suresh Manickam
    No, if you close this thread, some people may not be unaware of these possibilities. This thread can help freshers to understand about Crazyengineers.
    Still not sure what possibilities you're talking about. We do not usually close threads unless the discussion veers from the topic and the thread ceases to be useful.

That said, we'll release video or screenshot based tutorials for the new members over the next few days. Lot of rework is going on behind the scenes at the moment 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir , I am doing 3 year BE electrical electronic engineering . I would like to join in the Tneb as a government servant . So what is the procedure...
IMTEX 2012 is 16th International Forming Technology Exhibition, scheduled from January 19-24, 2012, at Bangalore International Exhibition Centre, Tumkur Road, Bangalore. Tooltech 2012 is the concurrent event. The event focus...
Event Profile COMPACK PACKAGING EXPO is one of the leading exhibitions dedicated to the packagingindustry in India. The event is all set to start from 27th January 2012 at Palace...
This years exhibitors will include - Programming & Database Development Websites & Ecommerce Software Administration & Help Desk Support Graphic Design & Multimedia Networking & Telephone Systems ERP & CRM...
Well I am in my second year of computer science engineering and i want to learn foreign language. Which 1 is best of all for future prospects?