The Difference between Medial and Lateral, Proximal and Distal, and Superior and Inferior (Biomechan

An interesting article on anatomical opposite terms. A wrong understanding can have major consequences for biomedical design.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a fresher and want to know what would be the role of a mechanical fresher in the filed of pharma
hai...iam new to CRAZYENGINEERS... i applied for ISRO examination...let me know by any one of u to how to prepare for this examination...iam having less time...
An international project involving 35 nations, the world's largest tokamak, a nuclear reactor called ITER (short for International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor) is under construction in France for the past decade....
Hi all, Brand new to the forum, lovely to meet you all. I am currently undertaking a project to build a large round table composed of a series of concentric...
While we are bending towards the feature-packed applications, the classics are updating their products with simple tricks that are not-so-new but leaving a controversial mark on the nature of advancements...