The Dark Knight Raises Trailer Is Awesome!

Batman lovers, brace yourself for the latest "The Dark Knight Raises" movie trailer. Can't wait to see this movie

Who else's with me?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Just waiting to realese this movie... πŸ‘.
    Actually beacause of a movie directed by Christopher Nolan.
    Every movie either written by or directed by Christopher Nolan is a awesome flick.😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    There is so much talk about this movie. I haven't seen previous Batman flicks, but this trailer looks good. πŸ‘
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Check out movies release date:

JULY 03, 2012 : The Amazing Spider-Man- IMAX
    JULY 13, 2012 : Ice Age 4: Continental Drift 3D
    JULY 20, 2012 : The Dark Knight Rises- IMAX

Busy schedule in July 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# : Thank you for the release dates πŸ˜€ Didn't know about the Spider Man movie. Is it a sequel to the Spidy series? But July is going to be an awesome month for movie buffs for sure πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I was actually quite surprised when I first heard about 'The Amazing Spiderman'.
    I don't know why Tobey Maguire is not in this one. 😲

Check out the trailer:

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    The Amazing Spider-Man is sequal of Spider Man series.
    I have missed theoratical release of all the prequal of above movies.😳
    But surely going to watch them all. I am big fan of Christopher Nolan and Ice Age series.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    AbraKaDabra
    There is so much talk about this movie. I haven't seen previous Batman flicks, but this trailer looks good. πŸ‘
    You haven't seen the batman movies?? 😨 😲
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Who else's with me?
    One of the most awaited movie of 2012. Planning to watch Avengers Today. πŸ˜€
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I booked Avengers for SaturdayπŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    silverscorpion
    You haven't seen the batman movies?? 😨 😲
    No. πŸ˜• I think it's high time that I watch them I guess. 😐 Don't know why I always skipped it.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I am a big fan of spider man cartoon and movies !

Looks like this movie also has the same story line!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    R.I.P B-Man. 😁 All these years and he's still Rising... 😲 😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My email shows timings 12 hours back. It means if you send me email 11:00 p.m, it will show me the email was sent 11:00 a.m. How to fix this?...
Many organisations are leveraging Social Media to create outreach to the general public for niche events these days. There usually has been a disconnect with the masses at large for...
Hi ! I am from India, Bachelor in Electronics and Communication Engineering and Master in Business Administration. In addition, I also completed certificate courses – Webmaster and Microprocessor Based System...
Can anyone help me find a supplier of 3mm AF Ball End Hex Keys in Long Series? I need a cheap supplier of batches of 1000 at a time
I am mechanical engineer by profession and working in power plant designing field and having more than 5 years experience in the industry. Presently i am working with Toshiba India...