The CrazyEngineers Small Talk (Interview) You Liked The Most

CEans,

We take pride in interviewing world renowned personalities associated with engineering & entrepreneurship through our Small Talks. Complete archive of Small Talks is available here ->

#-Link-Snipped-#

Which small talk did you like the most? Why?

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Burt Rutan, because we were able to interview Burt Rutan! Though brief answers, they were insightful. Plus, he's Burt Rutan... =)

Link: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Let's also mention the links to the small talks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This Thread is Dedicated to all the Agricultural Engineers in CE and i have added some project titles for you friends. Fabrication of Solar powered tea leaf cutting machine Electricity...
I have seen that many are asking for Projects based on Robotics for your ease i have added some here A robot system for fire fighting in tunnels (IEEE 2005)...
I have got some project ideas for Automobile Engineers here... Over speed indication and Automatic accident Avoiding System for four wheeler Fabrication of turbo super charger for two wheeler An...
Here's a complete list of project ideas for embedded and micro-controller systems. Get your project idea here!
Hey guys , Here is one more problem iam facing. My application is a web based application, but it has many dialogue boxes coming up. I need to validate the...