The Crazies !!

Name: Yash
Engineering Trade: Computer Science/Engineering
Occupation
: Student/Employed/Confused
Work Experience: No Relative Experience
Hobbies & Interests: Digital Designing(Photoshop/Illustrator),Messing with things i don't understand but would want to understand them ๐Ÿ˜›
Aim in life
: I'm lost at this point,Seriously need some motivation to pump through the hurdles
I joined CrazyEngineers because: Getting back on track as far my relative field is concern

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Feel free to take part in discussions. I am sure you will find loads of inspiration if you log-in to CE Daily.

Be an active member and keep visiting often!
  • YashBhatt
    YashBhatt
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE. Feel free to take part in discussions. I am sure you will find loads of inspiration if you log-in to CE Daily.

Be an active member and keep visiting often!
    Thanks for the welcome buddy !!
    You'll definitely see me around ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, friend. You've got a nice avatar ๐Ÿ˜‰ . We hope to see you active here on CE. Make yourself familiar with the site and start participating in all the cool discussions here.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE.
  • YashBhatt
    YashBhatt
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE, friend. You've got a nice avatar ๐Ÿ˜‰ . We hope to see you active here on CE. Make yourself familiar with the site and start participating in all the cool discussions here.
    Thanks K
    Good to be around people with similar minds ๐Ÿ˜‰

ianoop
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Welcome to CE.
    Thanks buddy ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The 2012 Zero Robotics Competition has started on September 8th 2012. It is competition organized by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in Cambridge, Mass. You can check its official promotional...
The Earth Sustainable Technology Venture Competition for MBA, Engineering or any other graduate and under-graduate students is here to bring sustainable technologies to market through entrepreneurship. Going from national to...
IIT Kharagpur shall get awesomely busy in the coming month of September with lots of amazing activities to look forward to at the GREAT STEP- Geo Resource Engineering and Technology...
Cheetah Robot, the fast-running quadruped developed by DARPA-funded Boston Dynamics. It recently bolted past its earlier speed record, reaching 28.3 mph, which is just about 0.5 mph faster compared to...
hey buddies i am in a confusion as i see more number of colleges offering masters in this course in the USA and comparatively less number of colleges are offering...