The costliest movie of indian cinema

Today i have heard the songs of upcoming stated as the costliest movie of indian cinema "ROBOT"
acted by Rajni Kant and Aishwarya Roy...
The music is pity nice and pleasant songs..

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Will it release in Tamil only or it will be live in Hindi as well?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    The Movie is getting released in Telugu , Tamil and Hindi!

I not sure about Kannada , but the film with subtitles will be released in Japan as well.
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah i'm looking forward to it ๐Ÿ˜€

i'm going for the movie tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜

the fans in tamilnadu are going crazy and all shows for the next two weeks are booked in all good cinema halls.

it is one of the best movies so far i guess but i'l have to wait till tomorrow.

if possible you too try and catch the movie
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am going to watch it in Hindi tonight, 10p.m. show, will post reviews here tomorrow๐Ÿ˜

Even if the story/ plot/ costumes/ locations/songs are not that good, as there is Rajni its going to rock anyhow. ๐Ÿ˜
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I'm gonna see it on Sunday!! So, everyone, please hold your reviews till Sunday afternoon.. please...
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This movie is inspired/copied from

Robin Williams
    Bicentennial Man
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    AbraKaDabra
    I am going to watch it in Hindi tonight, 10p.m. show, will post reviews here tomorrow๐Ÿ˜

Even if the story/ plot/ costumes/ locations/songs are not that good, as there is Rajni its going to rock anyhow. ๐Ÿ˜
    so lucky you get tickets for the first day's show... while here in chennai i had to struggle real hard to get the second day show's tickets ๐Ÿ˜”

but still am happy ๐Ÿ˜€

and yeah Rajini rocks ๐Ÿ‘
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    English-Scared
    This movie is inspired/copied from

Robin Williams
    Bicentennial Man
    hey, the thing the two movies have in common are both are robot centric movies.

in bicentennial man the robot gains control over its system for good but in enthiran (robot) the robot gains control and stands up against its own creator.

so you cannot say it is copied but yeah it can be the source of inspiration ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a big time Age of Empires fan. Just wondering if there are any Any Age of Empires lovers on CrazyEngineers?
hi i want the PLC S7300 simulation software like logo or simatic...n also a reference guides and books of programming...please help me out Regards Mohsin Khan
Image Courtesy: Cnet Google TV will be a new experience that combines TV, the entire Web, and apps as well as a way to search across them all. I am...
After Nokia, it is the turn of Motorola to improvise its product portfolio to suit the growing demand for dual-SIM handsets in India. Both the handsets will be immediately available...
can anbody give suggestions on how to prepare project report for "design of hot forging dies using tungsten carbide material for automobile components" my problem is in which way i...