The compiler

Hi,
Every computer geek know about the compiler. Compiler is a program which convert high level language code into machine code..There is front end and back end in compiler. Front end analyze the code where back end focus on generating machine code..That's all I know..
From this platform I want to know what are the current research in this field or future advancement in compiler..I hope this platform will help me.
Thanks

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    junaidzubair
    Hi,
    Every computer geek know about the compiler. Compiler is a program which convert high level language code into machine code..There is front end and back end in compiler. Front end analyze the code where back end focus on generating machine code..That's all I know..
    From this platform I want to know what are the current research in this field or future advancement in compiler..I hope this platform will help me.
    Thanks
    Possible Future Advancements are in the feild of flexibility of parsing of tokens, auto correction of errors, and Natural Language Processing, there can be many other possibilities, mainly in the area of efficiency of compiler and generalization of language.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GlobalLogic Noida is hiring Freshers - BE & Btech (CS/IT/ECE/Electrical) passouts of 2012 & 2013 with an aggregate of 60% and above throughout academics may apply. Students with backlog in...
With the arrival of mobile phones, a lot of traditional gadgets have been replaced. I'm curious to know how many of crazy engineers use wrist watch and why do you...
Someone asked a related question to me and I thought of getting a frank opinion from all of you. A lot of members post their questions - sometimes quite important...
Question: Accenter Industries Limited (AIL) uses high grade odum and sapele wood to produce chairs, tables and cupboards for schools. The target for the company is to produce at least...
hello...i completed b.tech frm ME...in 2012.....now i am job less since 8 months.....i tried my best to find a job......but without reference in a company it is impossible to find...