The Competitive Advantage of Batteryless Power

Moore's law does not hold for batteries. On the other hand Murphy's law might. It is true that sensors and circuits are getting by on less and less energy. However, there are so many of these that the overall power demands are going up. The answer may be in Environmental Energy Extraction.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a M.Tech student and want to do a final year project in cloud computing in the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS). I am knowing the basic facts of the cloud computing...
Apple sure has several Indian engineers working on various software and hardware products. It's however taken them iOS 8.3 (beta 2) to make Siri - Apple's personal digital assistant with...
There are at least 10 lesser talked about companies in India that are trying to introduce the next killer Android smartphone. Fly Mobile, headquartered in London, has entered India in...
I am a fresh mechanical engineering graduate(B-Tech), i am planning to study NDT course. What are the job opportunities? Is it worth studying? And how well i get paid? Kindly...
frnz anyone give some details on basic wireless communication process like wifi communication..... i need a detailed flow chart for the wireless communication method...... how the digital 0's and 1's...